Online Career Training Center
Career Planning and Development should be an ongoing activity and there are many online career training courses available to help you develop your own strengths and skills.
It is important to undertake career training in the context of your own career development and Employment360.com have teamed up with
who are a leader in online career training to help you with this.
You should use the following questions to conduct an appraisal of your own training needs and then visit the Training Center site to register for the free course that matches your requirements.
Assessment of your strengths
- What are your strengths in relation to your work?
- What do you consider to be the strengths of your personality in your work environment?
- Do you consider that your present job fully utilizes your abilities, strengths and previous training? This is a Yes or No answer. If your answer is “No”, which of your abilities and strengths could be more fully utilized?
Assessment of your weaknesses
- What are your weaknesses in relation to your work?
- What do you consider to be the weaknesses of your personality in your work environment?
- What advice have you been given and/or what career training has been provided to improve your weaknesses?
- What action have you taken to improve or eradicate the weaknesses identified above?
Assessment of Overall Performance and Progress
- What action has been taken that you found most helpful in improving your current job performance?
- What further action do you feel might be taken to bring about an additional improvement?
- What are your views on the progress that you have made in your career to date?
Online Career Training and Career Development
- What online career training and/or assistance do you feel you need in order to perform your current job better?
- What online career training /development do you feel you need to prepare yourself for promotion?
- What are your career ambitions? (Think about the job that you consider you would be capable of undertaking in five and ten years' time.)
- Where do you think your future lies within your current organization (or any other organization)?
- Which direction do you feel your career should take if you are to fulfil your ambitions?
Once you have answered these questions you will be able to target any online career training to get the maximum benefit from this in terms of your own career development.
To help you with your online career training, Employment360.com have teamed up with
who currently have over 1.4 million users and over 235 online training courses covering Business, Office Skills, Web Design, Microsoft and Technical subjects to help you develop your skills and achieve your own career goals. You can register for free training courses when you visit their site.
Click here to go to the Training Center web site
and register for free online career training courses...